Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody - I'm Da Weiner from New Jersey. I have been stalking this forum for a while! I hope to talk with you guys and share my experiences and plans for Halloween and maybe pick your brains for the props I have in mind this year but also just to be able to talk about Halloween 24/7/365.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's my name - don't wear it out!!! haha Instead of The Halloweiner, I use Da Weiner. I think it makes sense.:D

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Ahhh, a fellow countryman! Welcome to the NJ contingent of Unpleasant Street Da. I'm up in Passaic County, Trishaanne is from NJ also. Glad you're here!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Vlad....quit telling everyone where to find me.....dammit!!!!! Just kidding...welcome aboard. Looks like we have more haunters in this state than we knew!! Can't wait to share ideas with you.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's great to know that Halloween is alive and well in New Jersey. In my town, my house is usually one the attractions and we get a lot of weiners (over 300). I absolutely love it!!!:googly:

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everybody - Yes, I do believe I had a run in with the Jersey Devil. One of the times it was joyriding down in the woods. On this occassion, the new truck that we just bought that night we decided to take it down the woods and just cruise around. When we were riding around the woods all the sudden the lights would go out on the truck. They stayed off for about 5 minutes while in the woods. We had that truck for seven years and it never happened after that ride. That was weird.

14,925 Posts
Michigal said:
Hello from another lurker. You're lucky to get so many TOTers. If I get 3 I'm happy.
I can tell you from experience, that is where we started out with.
We might be lucky if we got 6 kids to stop by on Halloween night. That was back in the late 90's.
Since I started doing a Haunt ( I think it was in 2000 ) we went from about 150 on 1 night to about 300 - 700 a night for six nights.
We haven't even been in the paper ,on TV or radio (yet :D ).

So, what I'm saying is "Build it and they will come"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.