Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. My name is Brian and I live in NY. I have been visiting this forum for over a year now and have loved what I have seen. I just wanted to stop in and say hello and thanks to everyone here as I have used some of the ideas I have read about.

I run a Christmas display incorporating over 25,000 lights animated to music. That is my main hobby but i dabble in Halloween too. I did a small animated Halloween display last year. You can see some videos at the bottom of my Videos page of my site, www.ChristmasInShirley.com .

Thanks again and I hope you like what I did last year.

Brian

·
DeceptiProp
4,869 Posts
Well hello. I take it that you know about planetchristmas. And if you know about that then maybe you know about the contest that they had last year. That was me that held it. I used to have a site called thechristmaskennel, but it is off right now. It is taking me long to get into the spirit. I am glad you are here. I used have animated Lighting stuff but I sold it this year. I miss it already.

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Welcome Brian..
I to also do Xmas ...not like you but it's festive.
What made you decide to join here?
Have you made your own halloween props ?
post a few more time like 10 and then start posting your pics!!!

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
What is this Christmas thing you people are talking about?

Welcome to the forum, by the way.
Slimy, I think it's that non-birthday holiday where we haunters get new props and tools for Halloween, only it's all wrapped in red and green, or left by a jolly old guy in a red suit, or left in those sock thingies on the mantle.

Welcome to the forum "other" holiday lover! :) :D ;) :jol:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Death Touch,
Hold on a minute. I was on your site earlier today when I was looking for some Halloween stuff. I see Kevin did your voice overs. He did mine too. I also remember the contest you are referring to, the winning prop monster was freakin awesome!

Welcome Brian..
I to also do Xmas ...not like you but it's festive.
What made you decide to join here?
Have you made your own halloween props ?
post a few more time like 10 and then start posting your pics!!!
Lilly,
I decided to join here after surfing for over a year because I would like to do more for Halloween this time around. This is one of 2 Halloween forums I frequently visit because it is loaded with great stuff.
The only Halloween props I have made to date are a scarecrow made of rag clothes and hay that has a skeleton made from pvc pipe so he can be posed in different positions, 16 lighted smiling pumpkin heads and hand carved jack-o-lanterns for the past 5 years, all of which can be seen in my Halloween videos.
I hope to get past the ten post barrier rather quickly.

Thanks to all for the warm welcomes. Not to fear, I am not hear to spread the Christmas Cheer on your dark day. I, myself have a dark side so you can all take your hands off the caps of the cans of whoop ass!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.