Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. My name is Brian and I live in NY. I have been visiting this forum for over a year now and have loved what I have seen. I just wanted to stop in and say hello and thanks to everyone here as I have used some of the ideas I have read about.

I run a Christmas display incorporating over 25,000 lights animated to music. That is my main hobby but i dabble in Halloween too. I did a small animated Halloween display last year. You can see some videos at the bottom of my Videos page of my site, www.ChristmasInShirley.com .

Thanks again and I hope you like what I did last year.

Brian

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Death Touch,
Hold on a minute. I was on your site earlier today when I was looking for some Halloween stuff. I see Kevin did your voice overs. He did mine too. I also remember the contest you are referring to, the winning prop monster was freakin awesome!

Welcome Brian..
I to also do Xmas ...not like you but it's festive.
What made you decide to join here?
Have you made your own halloween props ?
post a few more time like 10 and then start posting your pics!!!
Lilly,
I decided to join here after surfing for over a year because I would like to do more for Halloween this time around. This is one of 2 Halloween forums I frequently visit because it is loaded with great stuff.
The only Halloween props I have made to date are a scarecrow made of rag clothes and hay that has a skeleton made from pvc pipe so he can be posed in different positions, 16 lighted smiling pumpkin heads and hand carved jack-o-lanterns for the past 5 years, all of which can be seen in my Halloween videos.
I hope to get past the ten post barrier rather quickly.

Thanks to all for the warm welcomes. Not to fear, I am not hear to spread the Christmas Cheer on your dark day. I, myself have a dark side so you can all take your hands off the caps of the cans of whoop ass!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.