Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!!
Just wanted to say hello. Finally got onto the forum after months. Thank you to Jeff The Frightener for inviting me. Now its time to have a look around and see what and who is all here! Look forward to being here.
Midnight Angel and Dennis:jol:

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum Midnight Angel and Dennis. Welcome to our humble abode!!!!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
OMG! if Jeff invited you you're in trouble!

Just kiding, I remember you guys from GLFF, welcome to the forum and have a great time, really, especially 'and Dennis' LOL.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Welcome, we love Canadians here....especially served with poutine and maple syrup.....and hi from alberta. You'll like it here.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Poutine - a french canadian concoction of french fries, gravy and cheese curds..yup, cheese curds (which look like cheese turds)....sounds disgusting, but it's disturbingly tasty and sits in your gut for about a month, so it's a great meal if you plan to get lost in the woods for a month or just feel like gaining 10 pounds in one meal. And when those crazy frenchies aren't eating their fries with cheese turds and gravy, they usually eat them with mayonnaise. They're an odd lot, those culinary french....but ya gotta love'em, cuz they gave us poutine

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Soooo thats why there is Poutineville, Poutineland, Poutine R Us and so on and so forth in Timmins, ON. Its because of the lost in the woods thing?
LOL

35 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hello everyone!
Thanks so much for all your cordial welcomes. Been busy getting ready for Ironstock and haven't been checking posts everyday. So wonderful to see so many folks. Now who went and brought up Poutine. Love Poutine!!
I am trying to get some weight off and you gotta go bringing up Poutine..Now I am hungry...lol
Midnight Angel

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.