Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

hello from Massachusetts

2K views 28 replies 21 participants last post by  TwistedDementia 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I've been posting on hauntworld for 3 or 4 years now, decided to try this one out.

I help operate a pro haunt, and also a home haunt in my yard each year. The pro haunt is a trailer haunt, consisting of 9 trailers and a small building.

I work for the county Sheriff's Department as a drill instructor.

Looking forward to asking questions, and providing advice when I can. :jol:

#5 ·
A trailer haunt (or at least our's) is a bunch of "box" trailers I guess you would call them that the big rigs haul. Ours are 40 feet by 10 feet, and that's what the haunt is made of. Of course, no one knows they're in a trailer because we have a facade, and all the walls are covered. Inside, it looks like any other haunted house.

#11 ·
No, we keep it where it is now. I think when the owner got it, there was a possibility of traveling, but now it would be too much work. The main benefit is that you already have a "building", by using trailers.

I will see if I can scrounge of some pics for ya!

#15 ·
Hey zombie,

The haunt i work at is the Harvest of Horrors in East Falmouth. It's actually, not mine, I just help the owner out w/ running it. We are still deciding on the dates of operation, but I will let you know. Yeah, I would be interested in setting up a gathering. PM me if you have more specifics.

#20 ·
Welcome Slash,
Well you are a littel to far away for me , but we did have a set up here at the state fair park in west allis,WI that used trailers. It was actually one of the best around here at the time. (the early 90's).
I haven't been over there in yrs so do not know if it still is going on for sure.
Will have to check again when they start advertising..
Anyways Got Pics?

#21 ·
Glad to see you on the board Aaron. About moving those trailers around... lol not so much... But this board will be more than enough to satisfy all your prop building needs for the HoH

#22 ·
Welcome to the forum Slash! Sparking so much interest right off the "bat"....LOL
(OK, maybe it was only funny to me)
We'll all be anxiously awaiting pics...when you get the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.