Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on the HalloweenForum.com and learned a lot and was inspired to do my first modest yard haunt last year 2005 at my Grandma's house since she regularly got 100-200 T-o-T's per year. The weather was great and they came out in full force 250+. that makes it worth it. this year I hope to add fog chillers, a graveyard fence and put props and costumes from last year's post 50-90% off sales I got last year.

The name Fright Zone is taken form the name of one of the haunted attractions at Cedar Point Sandusky, OH during their Halloweekends event where they transform a world-class amusement park into 3 haunted houses, 4 haunted outdoor attractions and numerous live shows. The Fright Zone in their Frontier Trail at night with professional actors, lots of LaMaitre fog machines and flood lights in cans being my favorite.

I was inspired by Zombie-F and gmacted's fog chiller instructions this year and I modified my own using an Igloo Ice Cube chiller and finding the Vortex Chiller manual PDF online and discovering they use a 90 degree bend to the top of the chiller that works well. So I'm anxious to share ideas and hope it all works come Halloween!

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Hi! Welcome aboard. We'd love to have your ideas added into the mix. Feel free to make yourself right at home. :D

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
It's about time you got here !!! LOL Welcome FZ! I haven't enjoyed a prop discussion as much as the fogger one, in a long time. Looking forward to lots more discovering with you around.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.