Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Halloween fans!

Allow me to introduce myself. I will be known as SpookyDude here but am also known as Spooky on my forums which are linked from a web site I run called Vancouver Halloween

I am a designer and decorator for Special Events and Film and Television. I also design and decorate Haunted Attractions here in Vancouver.

I was awarded Best in BC by CTV in 2003 for a 7,000 Sq.Ft haunted labryinth I designed and decorated known as Potter's House of Horors.

In 2004 I was the creative & safety consultant for the project and designed & decorated The Dungeon, Area 52, parts of the Western Town.
Click Here for Images

In 2005 I was again a creative & safety consultant and designed & decorated The Dungeon, The Tomb, Mayan Ruins, and the Pirates.
Click Here for Images

I also design and decorate Halloween presentations for corporate events with coporate clients that include Electronic Arts.

And of course I decorate at my home every year: Check out additional assorted images of what I did last year - Click Here

I look forward to enjoying these forums with you all and to Halloween 2006!

Cheers!

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Welcome Spooky Dude, I hope you enjoy your stay with us :devil:

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Hat's off to ya SpookyDude. Glad to have you here at the forum. I was checking out your decor and it is really great. Very talented. I did spot an orb in one of the pictures you had posted. It was in the assorted images that you and Micheline did for a client. It was near the fireplace. Real cool. Enjoy posting here.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Welcome! Its nice to see the Canadian head count go up - that 397 Americans and 5 Canadians now ! WOW!

I love your pics, cant wait to hear more about your stuff!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Wow, Vancover... I used to live there, the two years we were there was plauged by a bunch of bad storms... hmmm. :D

Welcome to the fourm

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Welcome to it! I was just digging on your site. Pretty slick and all of this talk about Vancouver, which incidentally, is the place I really would like to live. :jol:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome from me too! You will find lots of friendly people here, I have only been here a short time myself and this place is already sucking me in. I am going to get in trouble at work because I keep tying to pop in and read posts.

·
In Remembrance
7,646 Posts
Well Spooky, your list of credits is a little lite, but I guess we can make room for you. Prepare to have you brain picked.
All in all I think you will find this forum to be very friendly and open. The goal is to have a good time and make good props. I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do. Greetings and Welcome.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
AWESOME AVI and signature!!! now, wasnt that worth the wait!!! It was great anticipation for me!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hellrazor said:
AWESOME AVI and signature!!! now, wasnt that worth the wait!!! It was great anticipation for me!
LOL - thanks Hellrazor, but I would rather of not have to do such a posting marathon... now I am burned out:eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.