Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Scarey People,

I had the good fortune of meeting some of you at the New England Haunters Gathering 2007. I figured since everyone was so nice, I'd sign up. The best part of these haunt gatherings and conventions is meeting people who share the same interest. There is always someone out there that knows something you don't or has a skill you don't posess. I hope to learn from you guys and gals and maybe share what little bits I have learned in the past few years of haunting.

:zombie:

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Glad to see you admit your addiction.
Fortunately, we do not have a 12 step program to cure it!
However, we do have this wonderful program of unlimited knowledge, support and how-to's to feed your addiction for the rest of your life....so we never have to watch one of our fellow haunters go through withdraw!

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Hey! Welcome aboard. Glad to see more Massholes represented here. :D Feel free to make yourself at home.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
welcome HZ

·
Panic time is here!
3,834 Posts
Welcome HZ,
I visited your site and see that you have a lot to teach us.
Very nice. I liked your "why"section very much.

I love the bookshelves.

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Okay sooo the first thing i did was go to your website and WOW was not enough. Before i forget to say it...WELCOME {{{HUGS}}} Okay now when are ya posting the how to for the stained glass...OMG that is freaking amazing. And if you decide to ever get rid of the gypsy I WANT HER!! LOL She is just wonderful. Do you use only buckies to corpse? Also in your grave scene what did you use for the fog in grim's cauldron? Do you have a walk through? Any pics of it during the daylight ..ya know of the set up. OOh and if this is a walk through...WHere the heck do you store all of it??

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
welcome welcome! sorry about 2006 but there's always this year!
Woah, i've found your site on yahoo before. Nice!

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks again for all the welcomes and compliments! I'm ferklempt.

I need to give a special shout out to Boo! Hi Sweetie.

Turtle, I don't know where to start. Lemme see: My haunt is a small walk through. I have a 2 car garage converted into 4 rooms and I build a 24' tunnel out of two by threes and tarp. I decorate the front of the house and the back yard so the kids that are too young for the walk through can enjoy a little something on Halloween night.

I actually wrote the instructions for the stained glass windows out, but never got a chance to make another to take pictures, so I never put it up on my site. However, after this Halloween my site will be completey redesigned and the stained glass windows will be on the projects page. I bought new web design software, but I'm so busy working on the haunt that I haven't had a chance to use it yet.

I use Bucky's for most of my corpses, but I skimp here and there when I can. The gypsy (the newer one) has a paper mache skull that i made from a model kit skull because it was thinner than a bucky skull. The head and shoulders were done with a bucky lid and upper torso piece that Ghost Ride Productions no longer makes. But the rest of the body is PVC, latex and chicken wire with the exception of the bucky hands.

I used a Walmart fogger with a Spencer Gift's timer for the Reaper. I put a red flood light in the pit. Nothing special really.

I don't have a lot of daylight picks that were interesting enough to put on the site. I'm sure I could dig some up for you though.

I store everything in my garage, attic and cellar. It has become a problem because I have no room to work on new things. That's the main reason I have never changed the 4 rooms in the garage. I would have to move everything out of the garage to work in there. I am building a little roofed area in back of my garage so I can store more stuff. This year's haunt will have 4 x 8 wall panels instead of tarp.

Whew, I think that was everything. But it's cool to see that this forum is so active.

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Welcome to our crazy group zombie! You have a great website (still lookin at it ;) )

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.