Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
My Avatar DANCES!
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey All,
I'm new here but have been a yard haunter all my life. I just moved to a new house it's 175 feet from the street to my house. :D More Props to buy and Build :D This year I built a huge Spider Web and a Coffin. I work on building props year round. I always need more props. I'm now building a Guillotine with a victim in it, the head will be detached and blood with squirt out of the neck. :voorhees: I think it will look really gross, but thats the effect I want with it. I am also going to make SHAKING SKELLIE-CAGE that you made
Zombie-F i have the video of it in action saved on my computer and really like it.
Nickname: Lotu$

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Hi, welcome aboard! Congratulations on the new haunting grounds. I'm flattered you're tackling my skellie-cage project. If you have any questions about it feel free to post 'em or email them to me.

It gets a little slow here in the off-season, so don't be surprised if you don't see much activity until late winter/early spring. I really wish I had a warm place to work on stuff in the cold weather. :(

·
My Avatar DANCES!
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, I know what you mean. I work in my basement All year. I am think about doing a haunted trail in my woods because of the 20 acres I have :D

~Lotu$

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.