Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay Deathtouch is pushing me to say hello. So hello. I am the creative genius behind the man calling himself Deathtouch. I think his stuff is great, but that is because I help. My house is halloween all year long with a little bit of Christmas added in. I love horror movies and all the blood and gore of Halloween. Learning to duplicate it is a challenge but fun.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We think it is my mom. She died of cancer so she looked older than she was and had very little grey hair. She scares the hell out of Deathtouch

·
Registered
797 Posts
Welcome to Unpleasant Street! ::Fends DeathTouch off with a wooden spoon.:: Forget that nonsense! A woman's place is not in the kitchen; it's in the garage, corpsing Buckies and carving tombstones.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, but my tombstone carving needs a little help, they were kind of pitiful last year. I want to put a mud monster hovering over one this year

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
"We're ready to believe you!":D

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Hello Mrs. D., welcome. The kitchen counter is actually a great place to cast skulls. And if you can get her in there cooking food DT, I'm there, lol.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Ha ha ha. They are calling you Mrs. D. Like from Different Strokes series. "What ja talking about Mrs. D?"

You know, DT-B, I was going to give you the Unpleasant Street T-shirt with the pretty red skelly on it, but now it is war.(Halloween Prop War) Challenge me to for the $20 prop. Well, I never… You will think we are on Halloween Prop Survivor when we are done. Ha ha ha[Evil Laugh] And I think I will even make you walk to Transworld. Ha ha ha[Louder Evil Laugh]

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Welcome, I'm sure DT has filled you in on all the gruesome details of what goes on around here so I'll simply say, "Hello!" :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ya like you scare me, I have keys I'll get there myself. And I'm gonna wear the red skelly t-shirt anyway, I wash it, I hide it, I wear it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.