Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Old Bat
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm a Halloween lover who lives in Pasadena, MD.....you know, that neat place where there are no streetlights to take that spooky ambience away from your haunt.
When I was a kid, my parents used to take me to see other people's Halloween decorations. I swore that when I grew up and had my own house, I would have Halloween decorations that people would want to visit every year. I got my wish; every year my house turns into the Haunted Mansion, and we have lots of drive-by visitors. Good to know that people still enjoy it! If you have time, stop by my web page. Maybe if you do, you'll figure out why I like the name 'Spooklights'.
I've only been on the forum for a few days (I had to get brave enough to post before I could say "Hi"), but I already found some great ideas for my own haunt. I liked the tombstone contest, too; they look great, guys, and I'm not sure I could choose which is the best! Keep up the good work!

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Thanks for coming into the shadows to join us! Welcome aboard Spooklights.

I think we're gonna need a bigger boat. :p

·
Old Bat
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DeathTouch said:
Gotta like those lights. Welcome to the forum. I really like your website too.
Thanks for the good word! We do our best to bring a little originality to the neighborhood!

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Welcome Spookylights. Love your website. Glad you could join us crazies.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Greetings and welcome Spooklights. I'm glad that's not Spook "lite" lol. Nice haunt, very nice lighting. You can keep our other new member Lady Bee company, she's down in Maryland also.

·
Old Bat
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
grapegrl said:
Welcome, Spooklights! What a wonderfully wicked haunt you have there...the backstory is great!
Thank you! We thought it would be fun to have a story to go with our Haunted House. :)

·
Old Bat
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Vlad said:
Greetings and welcome Spooklights. I'm glad that's not Spook "lite" lol. Nice haunt, very nice lighting. You can keep our other new member Lady Bee company, she's down in Maryland also.
Thanks! Always glad to hear it looks good, even though sometimes I feel like I'm keeping Baltimore Gas and Electric in business.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.