Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Pat Bass, a DIYer and home haunter, in San Antonio, Texas, and I'm new to the "haunt community" though I've been a "Halloweenie" for 55years. I say that because Halloween has been my favorite holiday as long as I can remember, and my family never was able to "break" me from being a "little odd" throughout the year. I always did more for Halloween than anyone around me, ALWAYS dressed in costume and decorated, and I've had a little graveyard in the front yard for a few years...now I'm graduating to a larger display and dragging the grandkids into it with me. We finally named our "yard" Wolfsbane Hollow, and I started a new facebook under that name to do Halloweenie things year round. I just discovered this whole community of haunters a couple of months ago, so I'm a newbie in that sense.

·
IN MEMORIAM - A Wee Bit Wicked....
8,670 Posts
:jol:Welcome Wolfsbane!:D I can't wait to see what you come up with by next year:p...Making your yard display bigger and better each year is like a bite from a rabid dog/wolf, once bitten, and you begin to foam at the mouth, you can't stop adding more and more...until you don't have any more room to add...but you do anyway. And having little helpers (ie grandkids) will make it all the more fun for you. I am so glad you joined!;)

·
Super Moderator
64,107 Posts
Welcome to the forum, wolfsbane:)

·
H.B.I.C.
9,101 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.