Haunt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
OK, I got a bonus from my Company and as long as my lovely wife agrees, I will be buying a pneumatic prop (my first) I also plan to make a few as well.

My budget is around $1500, tell me what you would buy and why. Only thing is it must be pneumatic.

Thanks,

·
Registered
402 Posts
Man there are so many I would like to buy but dom't have the $$$$$...But I have just started to working with pneumatics and if I were u I would buy abunch of suplies and agood compressor and start building....the possiblites are endless and then u can build somthing that u are looking at online and just build for a lot less then buying 1/2 props..I sure could build alot a props with $1500 good luck...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Do you just want 1 prop or do you plan on getting 2 or maybe 3 smaller ones ? You can spend all of that one one single prop and even more so help us narrow that one point down. What kind of props do you like ?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I dont have any suggestions on the prop, but If your wife DOES agree to let you spend the bonus I want to know the details of that trick, like did you bribe her or what lol. I am getting a bonus myself next month and I would LOVE to use it for prop stuff. Any tips you can pass on?

·
Banned
764 Posts
why not take half and just build a prop or 2 and use the other half and buy your wife something nice and surprise her.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not spending all of the bonus, in fact most of it is going to be saved. OK, maybe the way to go is buying the parts but I have never worked with them before. I already have the Compressor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts