Haunt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the game Ghost master in the mail, popped it in the computer and I read the controls on the cardboard dvd insert...

But when I started a game - I had no idea how to play!!! Frustrated I gave up! Help?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Hey SI.... I too bought the game and was like huh what... Took me walking away from it and going thru the tutorial once more then finally i got the hang of it... It is a pretty fun game.... Let me know if ya need any help.
P.S. I so ment to say all that way earlier lol.

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What tutorial? Yes, I gave up on it. Any help you'd like to provide would be appreciated! :)

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
After you enter your name, it takes you to act 1. Once there you should see 2 pop up houses. You want to click on "Haunting 101" It should take you to a screen where you pick your haunters. If you click recommend that will autopick your haunters and that will activate the tutorial. I had to do the tutorial 2 times before i understood what the heck i was suppose to do. Hope this helps

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wonder if my computer is too slow? I've done that and the tips come up like one every 5 minutes.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I ruled ghost master, won it fairly quickly though. some things are kinda hard but enough dinking around you should get it., havent played in a while what are you having problems with?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
all levels are kind slow at the start but they do pick up speed towards the end of each. I forgot all about this game I might have to load it up and play through it again. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts