Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help here guys. You see October we're gonna rent a movie, I'm pushin for the Exorcist, and go out to our scout cabin in Millers Lake...Now heres were I need the help. We have one guy whos not a big fan of blood and horror. So is there really anything in the Exorcist that would be bloody?? Or anyother good horror movies you could suggest.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
With all the foul language throughout the Exorcist, I'm not too sure it'd go over too well with the Scouts. Lines like "Your mother sucks cocks in hell" might be a bit much for the Scouts.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
And I should think the scene with the crucifix in the vagina might be a bit much, as well.

Why not try a nice clean movie like "Friday the 13th" - you know, something about kids in a cabin by a lake.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Venters... older but yhea thats one reason I din't rent the movie 2 heard about that cross scean... so any alteritives??

·
Banned
148 Posts
my advice is that u cant really get a horror movie with no blood and that stuff. My opinion would be to rent Friday the 13 for home and maybe go for a more appropiate movie for scouts like a comedy or action flick.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
I have one for you and the kiddies that is essential family viewing:I Spit on Your Grave. You guys will love it! :devil:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
You could rent an old black and white sci-fi horror flick. and spend the night making fun of the cheesy special effects. Twilight zone or something to that effect. the old b/w night of the living dead is pretty good not bloody kinda creepy but still kid friendly. it would be even better if you had someone out side the group to come around the cabin later that night and start thumping on the walls.then dare each other to go check it out.

I also Think Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness would be good choices.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Sinister said:
I have one for you and the kiddies that is essential family viewing:I Spit on Your Grave. You guys will love it! :devil:
LOL Nothing like rape and castration to liven up the party.

Hey what about "The Faces of Death" everybody loves killing a live monkey for the sweet chewy taste of fresh monkeybrains straight from the brain pan,MMmmmm. And a real life electric chair execution. "they tape the eyes so they don't blow out of his skull" now that fun filled family viewing. the kids will love it.

by the way don't do this!:D

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well everyone my first choice was Blair Witch... but that one was vetoed because it happened in the woods. So when presented with a ultimatem to our indasion we chose Ghostbusters... Still in the halloween sperit :D

Still won't stop me from giving the ubber Millers lake story! and maby a recorded Exorcism that I found... :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts