Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to our hosts and community at Haunt Forum. The lack of drama here is refreshing. This is a great place to hang out and talk haunting.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
yeah, I've been a member of numerous forums for my various hobbies and hands down, the hauntforum has them all beat - everyone here does a great job both as administrators and forum members to make this great place hang out.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Agreed! Z is Da Man. I wouldn't have stuck it out with him all this time if I didn't think so. Met some great people during my tenure here and the former board. You are the best, Dave! :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Hey, we're all learning how to moderate. It's mostly a matter of taste and the ever-changing environment here sure makes it a challenge. A WORTHWHILE challenge, I might add. :D

Ok, now that I'm done tooting my own horn, thanks to all of you for even being here.

I'll be back later. I gots me a cemetery to set up. :D

·
Registered
437 Posts
Yep, this is my fourth forum and though I still belong to two of the previous ones HF is the best of the bunch..... great group of haunters!

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
This is the first forum that I felt I can participate and not feel inferior. Some things I say are off the wall - I admit that - but it seems to be OK here. I start "jonesing" when I'm away for a day or two.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
I'm just here for the drama. And you people are leaving me out.

Honestly, hauntforum is the ONLY forum I belong to. I don't even want to go anywhere else.

Now get me my drama, dammit.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts