Haunt Forum banner

He's home...finally!!

4K views 35 replies 19 participants last post by  NecroBones 
#1 ·
I've been dying to tell you all about "him" for a month now but I thought I should wait until he arrived.
I'm in LOVE:D

Discussion starter · #4 ·
Thanks you two :)

Bram, Unfortunately he isn't running (yet) but if he had been, I can't imagine how much gas this beast would've gobbled up on a trip from Delaware to northwest PA :eek:

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Sinister said:
Now all you need to do is to have someone that can dress up to look like Angus Scrimm and drive that bad boy around town during Halloween. That would be choice!

"You think that when you die you go to heaven? You come to US!"
HA, what a cool idea!
I'd love to have it running and painted black by October. It would look pretty cool in the Halloween parade ;)
When the guys hauled it here, they passed our town's funeral home and the funeral director just happened to be standing outside at the time. They told me that he didn't take his eyes off of it for a second...he's probably thinking that he'll be getting some competition, lol.

PeeWee...I saw it on ebay :googly:

Discussion starter · #16 ·
That's a really nice one NecroBones!
Check this one out...it's ONLY ten grand :eek:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadi...iewItemQQcategoryZ6152QQitemZ4632204642QQrdZ1

Hella, the guys seem to think that it may run when we get a battery for it...that would be great if that's all it needed. The plan is to get the rusty spots fixed and have it painted black.
I definitely want to drive it to town once in awhile but with the gas prices I doubt if it'll be too often :rolleyes:

Discussion starter · #27 ·
hehe, that is EVIL :xbones:

A friend stopped by the other day to see the car and got a good scare. I was sitting in the back taking down the curtains and he walked into the lean-to where it's parked, opened the side door and stuck his head in and saw a shadowy figure sitting at the back door...I bet he jumped back three feet, LOL! I couldn't stop laughing...
This thing is already starting to pay for itself ;)

Discussion starter · #32 ·
dougspaulding said:
Sin has the right idea! I have claustrophobia, so no burial in my plans either. The plan is to donate every usable part to the needy and then have my freshly cleaned bones hang in the science class of a university to be determined. Sounds like more fun than going under.

(I just like saying "freshly cleaned bones" - it has a ring to it)
I'm with you guys, no burial for me either. If I had my way about it I would be laid out on a raised platform where I'd happily rot away like my ancestors did. Since that's not allowed, I'll settle for being cremated and having my ashes thrown to the wind.

ScareFX said:
How cool is that! That's great Blackwidow. I'm jealous too. Hope you get "him" running for the season!
Thanks Woody, I hope so too :)

Discussion starter · #35 ·
I never wanted to be buried, mostly because I don't want my loved ones feeling obligated to visit my grave on holidays etc. I'd rather everyone just think about me occasionally and leave it at that.
Besides, the cost for burial is ridiculous. I'd rather have my family throw a big party and celebrate my life, not my death.

NecroBones said:
Yeah, I think after donating the usable parts, I'd rather not rot 6 feet under... unless, that is, I can do it with full knight's honors:

The only thing missing in the picture would be a shield. :)
Sir NecroBones...yeah, it has a nice ring to it :)

I had asked you a question about that prop awhile ago but you must've missed it...I think it was in the prop section but my memory stinks ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.