Haunt Forum banner

He's home...finally!!

4K views 35 replies 19 participants last post by  NecroBones 
I'm jealous too... I'd love to have one, but between the money, and the chances of it never running again if I treat it as a "seasonal" car... well... that and the fact that my girlfriend said she wouldn't ever ride in it if I got one... hehe...

Looks like I have to do this one vicariously, rather than get my own. :)

Blackwidow said:
That's a really nice one NecroBones!
Check this one out...it's ONLY ten grand :eek:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadi...iewItemQQcategoryZ6152QQitemZ4632204642QQrdZ1

Hella, the guys seem to think that it may run when we get a battery for it...that would be great if that's all it needed. The plan is to get the rusty spots fixed and have it painted black.
I definitely want to drive it to town once in awhile but with the gas prices I doubt if it'll be too often :rolleyes:
Yeah, I saw that one too... I showed it to my GF... Somehow I don't think she's impressed. :)

But yeah, it sounds like you're going to have a lot of fun! I think putting something interesting in the back is a must! Perhaps something animated... heh.

Blackwidow said:
I'm with you guys, no burial for me either. If I had my way about it I would be laid out on a raised platform where I'd happily rot away like my ancestors did. Since that's not allowed, I'll settle for being cremated and having my ashes thrown to the wind.
Yeah, I think after donating the usable parts, I'd rather not rot 6 feet under... unless, that is, I can do it with full knight's honors:

The only thing missing in the picture would be a shield. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.