Haunt Forum banner

He's home...finally!!

4K views 35 replies 19 participants last post by  NecroBones 
#1 ·
I've been dying to tell you all about "him" for a month now but I thought I should wait until he arrived.
I'm in LOVE:D

#7 ·
Now all you need to do is to have someone that can dress up to look like Angus Scrimm and drive that bad boy around town during Halloween. That would be choice!

"You think that when you die you go to heaven? You come to US!"

#9 ·
Sinister said:
Now all you need to do is to have someone that can dress up to look like Angus Scrimm and drive that bad boy around town during Halloween. That would be choice!

"You think that when you die you go to heaven? You come to US!"
HA, what a cool idea!
I'd love to have it running and painted black by October. It would look pretty cool in the Halloween parade ;)
When the guys hauled it here, they passed our town's funeral home and the funeral director just happened to be standing outside at the time. They told me that he didn't take his eyes off of it for a second...he's probably thinking that he'll be getting some competition, lol.

PeeWee...I saw it on ebay :googly:

#15 ·
Sweet Blackwidow!! are you going to fix it up and actually drive it or is it more for show in the yard.
I would love to have one for myself. I some friends that have one, it is killer to ride in, she even has a casket in the back.

#16 ·
That's a really nice one NecroBones!
Check this one out...it's ONLY ten grand :eek:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadi...iewItemQQcategoryZ6152QQitemZ4632204642QQrdZ1

Hella, the guys seem to think that it may run when we get a battery for it...that would be great if that's all it needed. The plan is to get the rusty spots fixed and have it painted black.
I definitely want to drive it to town once in awhile but with the gas prices I doubt if it'll be too often :rolleyes:

#20 ·
Blackwidow said:
That's a really nice one NecroBones!
Check this one out...it's ONLY ten grand :eek:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadi...iewItemQQcategoryZ6152QQitemZ4632204642QQrdZ1

Hella, the guys seem to think that it may run when we get a battery for it...that would be great if that's all it needed. The plan is to get the rusty spots fixed and have it painted black.
I definitely want to drive it to town once in awhile but with the gas prices I doubt if it'll be too often :rolleyes:
Yeah, I saw that one too... I showed it to my GF... Somehow I don't think she's impressed. :)

But yeah, it sounds like you're going to have a lot of fun! I think putting something interesting in the back is a must! Perhaps something animated... heh.

#22 ·
claymud said:
Did you ever see a herse go by and think someday you'll surly die,
They put you in a wooden box and cover you over with dirt and rocks.
Not me little buddy! I have this idea about being put in a mausoleum, having my remains shipped to the extreme North as in pole and being set in an ice cave of some sort, or even cremated. No going under the dirt for this kid.

And no, a hearse has never given me visions of my mortality. Maybe if one suddenly left the road and started plowing toward me while I was walking down the sidewalk eating an ice cream sandwich, it might. :D

#26 ·
Halloween parade? That looks like a daily driver to me. Pneumatic cylinders on the back doors. Stopped at a stop light, back doors fly open and one of the chained coffin props starts thrashing the coffin doors up and down. Scare someone you will. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.