Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm new here as you may notice. I am 13 years old and I run my own haunt. You may be thinking 13 years old running his own haunt, it must suck! Actually I think I have a pretty nice haunt with a full blown graveyard a couple corpses spider webs/victim you know what I'm saying:jol: I can't wait for Halloween time to roll around (besides the start of school) and will be asking/giving all the information I know or need to know on props etc. Now for my lovings (besides family and friends) Daaa Raiders (HUGE fan), Halloween, Roller Coasters, Sports, Skateboarding, and that pretty much covers it. Once again hello and I hope for the best haunting help!

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Hey Shady.. I think most pros started out early building Halloween stuff, so you are going in the right direction. Welcome to hauntforum.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,767 Posts
Welcome Shady!!!! You've come to the right place as far as asking for help and being fed Halloween tidbits. I applaud you that do your own haunt and just remember to have a great time workin' the haunt. Nothing is more pleasing than adding to your own haunt and making props. Glad to have ya around. Young blood is always good around here.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Welcome to the Forums Shady Hallows. I am sure you will find all the help you need here.

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
I bid you Velcome!
You came to the right place. I'm new here too and I've already learned quite a lot. The people here are AWESOME and always willing to help! :jol: If there's anything I can do just give me a scream!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.