Haunt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, its been a long time since ive been on as deathhawk, or deadhawk i could never really remember, but i missed you all.

I cant wait to get this haunt year started off, sadly trick or treaters have dwindled from years past and last year i was only able to serve 3 people, hopefully this year people get the halloween bug, ive got so many neat props this year, and i have some cool peppers ghosts to work with and now since i have an actual disposable income of a couple thousand i can actually make some serious temporary structures and large fog chillers.

Anyway i hope some remember me, possibly

·
Registered
31 Posts
I imagine last year would've been hard in a lot of areas, with people still unsure about being around others. But I hope it does bounce back for you! Can't say I know the disappointment of having few treaters show (I've never lived where I had the chance) but I'm glad it hasn't dampened your enthusiasm!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I imagine last year would've been hard in a lot of areas, with people still unsure about being around others. But I hope it does bounce back for you! Can't say I know the disappointment of having few treaters show (I've never lived where I had the chance) but I'm glad it hasn't dampened your enthusiasm!
It would take a lot to kill my enthusiasm thats for sure, i love Halloween like my own child, this year i really wanna step up the whole cemetery, since i switch themes yearly, this theme will be the original start one, the clown carnival theme was a bit too much last year lol

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Welcome (back)! I do commend your enthusiasm. The numbers here have definitely crashed over the past couple of years, too. Of course, we only started in the mid to high teens, so the crash was also down to 3-4 ToTs. I found what helped me the most was just to start a bit earlier and work at a bit more leisurely pace. I get to enjoy the decorations a bit longer and it reduces the stress of 'gotta get it done'.

Anyway, looking forward to your creations.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey everyone, its been a long time since ive been on as deathhawk, or deadhawk i could never really remember, but i missed you all.

I cant wait to get this haunt year started off, sadly trick or treaters have dwindled from years past and last year i was only able to serve 3 people, hopefully this year people get the halloween bug, ive got so many neat props this year, and i have some cool peppers ghosts to work with and now since i have an actual disposable income of a couple thousand i can actually make some serious temporary structures and large fog chillers.

Anyway i hope some remember me, possibly
Can't wait to see you new props welcome back.

·
Registered
15 Posts
It would take a lot to kill my enthusiasm thats for sure, i love Halloween like my own child, this year i really wanna step up the whole cemetery, since i switch themes yearly, this theme will be the original start one, the clown carnival theme was a bit too much last year lol
I’m planning Haunted Carnival for next year, after building a lot of Dr. Frankenstein’s laboratory (and of course, his monster!) this year. Maybe we should swap some props or at least tips!
Also, define “a bit much”…? For this group? I shudder to think!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the Forum! I'm glad you're here!

Halloween has always been my favorite holiday since I was a kid. It's nice to meet you! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts