Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just referred to this site by my friends Vlad and Black Cat. I've done a yard haunt for the past 10 years or so but this year it seems to be taking over my entire yard as well as the rest of my life. So many projects.....so little time. I am looking forward to reading through all the information on this site and learning from all of you Halloween prop building experts.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Hey trishaane! Nice to see you here. Welcome to my little slice of hell on the web (I think that tagline is getting a little overused now).

Feel free to kick off your shoes and stay a while. :jol:

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Now one of you guys has to con dmon, wormy, peanut, Undertaker or any of the other Crypt Chatters into coming here and we'll be complete! :jol:

So, how much browbeating did it takd for them to get you hear trish? :p

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
See her, hmmmm, haven't seen her in weeks now. What's up with that??? Time to get together again Trish................ Vlad

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No browbeating at all-he just threatened to stow away with us on our next road trip. Glad to be here though, thanks Vlad and BlackCat for coaxing me to come in here.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Come on down...the door and the pool are always open for you guys. OK, well, the pools only open for a few more weeks but feel free to just show up at the door anytime. I keep the prop shed locked in case you show up and I'm not here LOL.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.