Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! My wife just said that I could decorate our room in a haunt theme! YESSSSSS!!!!!

(LEt's hope she doesn't go back on that later. heh)

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Thats cool...I would like to do the whole house but....That would be pushing it a little.
Don't forget your pics maybe a before and after..
A Haunt Forum Room makeover...

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That sounds like a cool idea. I can't start it until after the first weekend of May. That was part of the deal.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Congratulations. Once our kids moved out, hubby took one room for his office and I got one room for my office/craft/prop building room and the deal was that I could decorate it any way I want to. As soon as the weather warms up enough for me to leave a few windows open, I'll be painting it. It's already painted grey, so I just need to add some embellishments...some ripped up curtains in the windows, a few extra skeletons, etc. I'm actually working on a lamp for in here that will match the decor. This is great practice for the B&B we hope to open within the next year or so. Be sure to take pics so I can steal, er, borrow your ideas. :D

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I already know I'll paint the walls grey and paint them to look like rocks. Maybe some torches on the walls? I suggested a coffin for a bed, but she didn't go for that. heh

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
Dr. Morbius, you made me spew water when I read your post LOL.
When my hubby came home from Iraq (he's Air Foroce, there's a war, not our vacation) I suprised him and had redecorated our bedroom with a middle-eastern theme (tasteful, not over the top). Now I he could just get sent to Transylvania I could supprise him with a haunt theme. Lucky you Sticky.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Right on, Sickie! It would have to be snowing a blizzard in Hell before my hubby would let me do something like that. Can't wait to see the pics.

Trish - a haunt-themed B&B? I would so go to something like that if there was one around. And oh the possibilities...not to mention, it would all be for a business so it could be written off as a business expense!

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Trish, keep us posted. My wife and I would actually plan a vacation to go to your B&B haunt!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
S.I., it's funny you mentioned a coffin bed. In designing the rooms for this B&B, I wanted to make the vampire room have a coffin bed. I tried designing a queen sized bed in a toe-pincher coffin but it didn't work too well. I have a friend now working on plans for a queen sized bed frame that looks more like a real coffin. I guess adding a lid to it would be a little extreme though....huh :D

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
SI - you might want to get that in writing so there are no second thoughts!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts