Haunt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I hope you all are great, I am moving to Vancouver BC at the beginning of October with 3 friends for a year and I would love to do something great for Halloween but am not sure what.

Over in the UK we don't celebrate Halloween that much so looking on the net now for ideas I feel a little overwhelmed lol so if anyone could help me out that would be great.

I love all things ghost like and I do attend ghost hunts over here but I think that I would love to do something totally mad like a party or a good event but again am not sure where to start.

Any suggestions?

Thanks guys would apprecaite any help

Casey xxx

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,222 Posts
HI Casey and Welcome. This site is packed full of ideas for a party or ghost theme. Im sure you are going to find what youre looking for. The people here are full of ideas and suggestions. Make sure you stop by our new members area and introduce yourself.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
If you want to do a party, we have a 'party ideas' section. Just go there and look at the posts. Your head will fill with ideas.

Then check out the 'general prop discussion' for props that could decorate your festivities. Your head will completely explode in there.

Swing by the 'atmosphere' section for that all to important ambiance and whamo bamo, you have produced on unbelievable party.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
There are alot of friendly, helpful people in here and tons of ideas. Just drop a hint about what it is you want to do and soon you'll have more ideas and suggestions than you could ever possibly use. Good luck!

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,790 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Your best bet is to cruise through the party and recipes section and definitely check out the prop making section too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.