Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
14,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For of those that don't know me, I'm Jeff, owner of Frighteners Entertainment.

I've been Home Haunting since '98. My Haunt operates for 5-6 nights in the month of Oct. and it's still free.

So how did I do Zombie-F?
Did I pass?

Thanks,
Jeff

ps - nice forum!!

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
You pass the grade. Now you just gotta learn the secret handshake and you're all set. :p

Welcome to the poorly-lit side of the street Jeff. Glad you could join us. :D

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Welcome to the street! You may think we;re insain... but in time you'll find we;re just nuts...

A secret handshake... that would be a good idea...

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
Hello Frighteners Entertainment and welcome!!!! Pssst...if Zombie-F gives you that secret handshake thing pass it on OK? I've been trying to get it since last October...I mean ...um...I've been trying to um master it and we should um try it out. Hey did I say welcome ???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
PrettyGhoul said:
Hello Frighteners Entertainment and welcome!!!! Pssst...if Zombie-F gives you that secret handshake thing pass it on OK? I've been trying to get it since last October...I mean ...um...I've been trying to um master it and we should um try it out. Hey did I say welcome ???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you PrettyGhoul, but you can call me Jeff :)

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.