Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I've been dropping by to check out the forum off and on for a while. Looks like you guys have a pretty fun community. So, I decided to register and hang out a bit.

Thanks for letting me visit.
Rob

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Greetings Rob. I'm glad you found us. You caused quite a sensation when you came out with the panty hose corpsing, it's a fantastic idea. I'm a bucky purist myself, but I know the technique you showed made a lot of people give it a try. Keep up the innovative thinking.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey There! Nice to see you around. I had stumbled across your site a while back and loved the lighting tutorial. I was never able to find it again and was really bummed out because it is great. Thank you for coming along here. I know that I will use your tips for my haunt this year!

Thanks!

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Hello, glad you are here. I was a newbie too. Ok, I am still a newbie here. I didn't read ScareFx's blog fast enough or I would have been here sooner.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Vlad said:
Greetings Rob. I'm glad you found us. You caused quite a sensation when you came out with the panty hose corpsing, it's a fantastic idea. I'm a bucky purist myself, but I know the technique you showed made a lot of people give it a try. Keep up the innovative thinking.
Yep, the pantyhose corpsing was just too tempting for me. I have my first bucky corpse drying in the shop right now :D
It's an excellent tutorial Rob, thanks so much for sharing that.

It's great to have you join us and I'm looking forward to seeing you post!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.