Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a way to introduce myself huh? Well I live in a tiny little town and I have had some pressure junky sickness to have a big Halloween party and haunted house all pretty much at the last minute. I really could use any ideas on how to make a hallway appear long and narrow. I have looked at some videos and love the idea of having the lights go out one by one moving towards the guest. Anyway on my way to the big city (lol) which has only a Home Depot so I am going to pick up my pvc supplies there. As far as materials on hand I also have a pretty big unframed mirror that I dont know what to do with. So far I have a extra large spider out of pipe and windshield wiper motor, I have many ghosts and kind of cheesy props, I am going to have my husband create the "rocking granny" and "hanging victim that I have seen on various sites. Any suggestions would sure help! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Wow, you do like a challenge! The "endless hallway" is done by placing a 2 way mirror at the close end (with the back toward you) and a regular mirror at the other end. Search here for "bottomless pit" and you'll find quite a few examples - the principle is the same. Good luck, and welcome to HF!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.