Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to introduce myself. I've been reading this forum since last year, but was never much of a "joiner". I'm a little bit of a spaz, and couldn't wait to jump right in and show you all of the spooks I made. I goofed up my first post's pics and finally figured it out. I'm a huge fan of so many of the artists here and am a little freaked out. So, basically I'm a huge Halloween nerd and have been since i was a kid. My mom still sends me annual pumpkin money. I haunt my house all year long and save all the little recycle-able trash to make my props in a back room. I just unloaded on the recycle guys last week and will probably have to bake them cookies for Christmas.

I also wanted to thank everyone who commented on my posts and viewed my pics. I'm looking forward to talking with you all soon, and I'll try to follow protocol and not be such a spaz as much. Thanks again for letting me hang around.

·
Batty Beautiful
5,633 Posts
um...who here isn't a spaz some of the time? :) no worries!

mmm....cookies!!!!! :) as for recycling, i do the same thing! or at least i used to but since i have retired....oh well. Don't know if I ever greeted you properly...

If I haven't....Welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Nice to meet you. You can't be anywhere as bad a spaz and the NJ/PA group...lol. It's amazing some of us are still alive! Welcome aboard.

·
Super Moderator
64,104 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, atelier!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i grew up in So. Jersey and lived in Philly for 10 yrs. I was a bicycle messenger there. I live in Orlando now. I'm pretty lucky to be alive as well. Just wanted to say hi and tell ya that if u move from up there, stock up on hoagie rolls, Herr's chips and Tastykake fruit pies. You will miss them when they aren't around. I even kinda miss the Mummer's Parade. Weird right? Have a great day today, stay warm ;) .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.