Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh Boy-Oh Boy....Im so excited that I have found this site!! Im obessed with Halloween.Its good to see that Im not the only one!Now I dont have to feel so lonely anymore:D My hubby thinks Im nuts...and well actually everyone else too-lol.I started out with a few minor decorations last year.This year,I would really love to go ALL out.I plan on making alot of the props,with help of hubby of course(Im too accident prone to do some of it on my own).So I will be on here Alot asking alot of silly questions!Thanks for letting me ramble.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Greetings and welcome HG !! You've definitely found the right place to immerse yourself in Halloween, haunting, prop design, the supernatural and the bizzare. (It's the members who are bizzare, lol). Join right in, everyone has something to share from the newest haunter, to the most experienced. See you in the threads, and hopefully in chat as well. Vlad

·
Registered
823 Posts
Hey HG,

Welcome - I'm close by...BTW. Saw the stealth bomber circling overhead during the airshow... It absolutley didn't look real. And when it made a turn - it was 90degrees and that just added to the bizarness of it.

Anyway - welcome aboard from a fellow noob.

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Greetings and Velcome Home Halloweengirl! You have come to the right place! Lots of very friendly people who are very willing to help in any way they can! :> If ya ever need anything.... just Holler!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Edwood Saucer...The air show was a very crazy weekend.I live on base,so imagine the Noise level.Some flew low enough to make my house rattle.It was pretty cool to see some of the tricks and things that they can do in those things.
Anyway,Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.I think Ill be spending alot of time here:)

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Always a lot of things going on here. :jol:

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Howdy and welcome fellow airperson ( im a former warthog) you are definitly in the right place to enhance your addiction.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hey Halloweengirl. That looks like a good project. I am working on my scarecrow but today was really lazy,ugh. Back to the drawing board tomorrow before my vines dry out too much :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.