Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have Been Lurking Around For Awhile Now. You Guys Are Great You Have Helped Me With Sooo Many Projects So I Thought I Would Say Thanks!! It's Nice To See I'm Not Alone In My Halloween Obession (even Though My Husband Thinks I'm Nuts) I Look Forward To Chatting With You All

·
Registered
723 Posts
Howdy SwampWitch. What the heck! We're ALL crazy but having group insanity is a heck of a lot more fun than doing it by yourself. Hopefully your hubby will start to enjoy your obsession with you.

Glad to see you here.

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Welcome Swampwitch! I hope you enjoy the forum as much as I have. Everyone here is great. Oh and remember WE aren't the ones nuts....it's everyone else!

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Hello SwampWitch. I was wonding if there is a difference between a swampwitch and just a normal witch? Oh, and welcome to Hauntforum.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Boo... Swampwitch what a great name! That was my costume a couple yrs ago .. Welcome home.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
A ghastly welcome to ya Swampwitch! I hope you enjoy your stay at this insane asylum! :googly:

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
What's the difference between a swampwitch and a sandwhich? Okay, I'll admit that was bad. Welcome to the forum.

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Hi there. Good to know there are more women with hubbies that think their nuts out there. Hope you have a good time on the forum. Its a great place.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.