Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, ok I joined!
My hubby Vlad told me to join in on the blood drive. Hehehehe
I've been lurking for a bit and decided to finially come aboard. Well Vlad has done all the decorating around here for the past twenty years and last year I somehow got invovled.
I'm now hooked on making wire & latex props. I've only been making props for a short time but I'm having a ton of fun. I'm looking forward to sharing some of my prop methods with everyone. I love to recycle so alot of my props are built with things I find around the house.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Welcome aboard! Nice to seee another familiar face 'round these parts.

Now that you're involved you're addicted too.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Go for it. The more the merrier. Maybe all you gals with "black" at the beginning of your name could start a secret club? :p

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Looking forward to my stay at Unpleasant Street.

Vlad, buttttttttttttttttttttt you said we could use him in the haunt this year if I modified him...... Oh well, maybe next year would better for him, that way I can complete him fully to a full size prop.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi Black Cat!!

Nice to see you here!!

Tammy :cool:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Ghostess, I see Vlad's been talking about my werewolf. I hope to post some pics. soon once he has some hair and I finish doing his hands.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.