Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I am a fan of this site. Figured that I finally should post and say "Hello".

I am Larry/Maximoto from many sites.

I have been a Halloween addict forever!!! Combine that with my Internet addiction, and you have me.

Thanks for the great site Zombie-F,

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Hi Larry. You found my other home, lol. The first site I ever signed onto was Larry's HalloweenForum.com, where I still visit and read through everything every day. I'm glad you signed on.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
maximoto said:
I am a fan of this site. Figured that I finally should post and say "Hello".

I am Larry/Maximoto from many sites (listed at http://www.thehalloweennetwork.com ).

I have been a Halloween addict forever!!! Combine that with my Internet addiction, and you have me.

Thanks for the great site Zombie-F,
Welcome aboard Larry! I have a fan? That's a weird thing for me to hear from a person whose sites I am a fan of. It is greatly appreciated, coming from you. :D

I just wish I had more time to post on your forums. This place takes up a lot of my time nowadays. I do still check in and lurk every day though.

Feel free to make yourself at home.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Welcome to the street Larry.
I too am anorther lurker over on halloweenforum ;)

14,925 Posts
heresjohnny said:
Welcome maximoto. I also lurk on HalloweenForum.com daily.
Hey Larry, nice to see you here. As someone mentioned already mentioned the Halloween forum, I don't lurk as much and try to post often, nice forum!

As you can probably notice, I'm quit the "chatty cathy" lol

Again, welcome to ZF's Street!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for such the warm welcome. What a great way to start the morning and read such kind words.

It is great to be here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.