Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all! Name's Danielle - I see alot of familiar faces around here, but for those I don't know yet - I've been in and around the Halloween field since the mid 90's. I started out as an actor for several pro haunts in Atlanta, moved to Austin, took a few years off to birth some babies, and now I set up a walk-thru yard haunt. I'm also helping a few pro haunts in the area with set design and prop building. This year I will also be working with the New Mexico charter of my ghosthunting group (quick plug hehehe... www.sgha.net) with their haunted event. They're planning 2 full size haunts along with a haunted trail. Should be fun! You can see the last home haunt we did on my myspace page - www/myspace.com/haunterchic
Looking forward to meeting more like minded individuals.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Welcome home Danielle, so what have you done lately, LOL, just kidding. Wow, sounds like you're one busy Haunterchic for sure. Great to have you with us, we'll be looking forward to your input all over the forum.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
welcome misstressofmayhem
you sure are a busy one

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Somewhere in all that busy-ness that you got going on there, take time and post some pics.

We love pics.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Hello and welcome to our forum, Mistress of Mayhem!!!!!!

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
MOM!!!!! I love that acronym. Welcome!!! I hope you like it here. We are some great people. I cant wait to see some of your work. Hey wheres those pics??

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks again for all the warm welcomes. I've yet to set up an actual website (hopefully that will happen shortly) however here are a few of my favorite props I've done so far.

Mummy Dearest:

Necromancer:

Cow Skull MM Figure:

MM Guardian:

Organ 2: (Done for Mansion of Terror in Austin)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.