Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...or "Dave" to most people. If you don't know me, I'm a frigging lunatic when it comes to Halloween. I think about it (more or less) once a day every day. Seriously. My other interests go hand in hand with this one sick little obsession, the first being horror movies, and the second being yard haunting. I also used to be in a band, and was formerly the web master of the (now defunct) Badass Universe web site.

Now, start a thread telling us a bit about yourself, or just say hi back to me, even if it seems redundant that your interests are the same as mine. :p

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Hiya, Z! Good to be back in something that kinds resembles the old Terror Firma! :D I guess there are to be no more rants, unless you go off the deep end somehow, and start singing the praises of Neccrowafers?! :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh no, rants are quite fine as long as they're not derogatory to anyone and done in somewhat good taste (if that's possible with a rant).

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Welcome! You may like it here...or not. Just try not to post too much or people here will think you're moderator or creator or something. :p

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow. Quite a blast from the past. This was the second thread ever posted here!

·
Can't keep up with Roxy!
3,526 Posts
OK, this is confusing on a Monday morning.

Welcome Zombie... just ask if you have any questions about how things work around here. :) hehehehe

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Welcome. MY GOD has it been that long? Seems like yesterday that I found unpleasent street and became inspired to step things up.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Now that's just not right! I was like...hugh?????
It's all I can do to keep up with the new newbies.....and myself being fairly new too! Just wait, in a few years from now, I'm gonna do the same thing to you!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.