Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've been lurking for some months now, and I guess it's time to come out
into the light of day, or dark of night, as it it now. Until about 3 years ago I was pretty "normal", a few ghosts in the trees and gave candy out at the door. Then one day I typed halloween into my PC, and I was hooked. So I'm here, learning from some of the best, certinly the kindest. I've been lurking so long I feel I know a few of you. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Welcom, scareme. Well.... go ahead - scareme. Just kidding. I'm always glad to see someone at least near my age joining in! You'll love it here.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Welcome aboard Scareme. It's always good when lurkers step out of the shadows and into the darker shadows to join us. :p

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No pics at this time. The kids bought us a digital camera for our anni. and my son broke it a week later. As soon as it's fixed I'll post some pics.
Dreadnight-thanks for bringing up the age thing. lol

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Welcome Scareme..nice to meet you too. I'm glad I'm not the only one who got hooked on this obsession, er, hobby, through the computer. I thought I was alone in this Halloween decorating thing and then I typed in something similar and WHAMMO....I learned that not only and I not alone..I'm an AMATURE compared to most. Welcome aboard!

·
JT's Sidekick
2,630 Posts
Welcome scareme. This place is great for ideas and help. Dont be afraid to ask.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Hi again Scareme, I'm always surprised when people lurk around, get to know us, and join in anyway, lol. We hope to hear lots more from you.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Hello and Welcome. Expect a PM from me as I am from Oklahoma too. There are only a few of us Okies on this board and I can't wait to talk to you.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Welcome to the fun scareme, glad you decided to join in on the entertainment :devil:

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Welcome to the craziness scareme! I hope you enjoy your stay!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.