Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Grrr
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there. You may know me from the halloween-l forum, Im kagome_elric there. For people who do not know me...Im 19 years old. I have my own yard haunt that ive been working on for years. Its called The Ghost Crossing!

I'm working on a website(its not near done yet) so i can post how tos and such. Theres also a video of my haunt there if you wish to see it. (please comment on it too)

http://geocities.com/The_ghost_crossing/

Im very inventive and imagentive. I even invented a new way to make tombstones! (a how to on my site, ill add pictures to it soon)

other things about me: I study japanese and im about to start second term of it at the local college. I took two french classes as well but was never any good with that so i gave up on french lol. I love to read, my two favorite books are Oliver Twist and The Giver(by lois lowry).

Surpriseingly enough im not into a lot of horrer movies, i like suspenseful movies such as "The others" "The sixth sense" and "Misery" Not slasher movies. I went and saw freddy V.S jason in the theater and thought it was stupid. lol. I use to like the chucky movies when i was a kid though lol. Funny story, I was 9 when i first saw a chucky movie. scared the liveing daylights out of me! But then I saw it the next year and loved it!

well ive bored you enough, sorry bout the long intro, hope you look at my video and tell me what you think! Its a small haunt but i love working on it. I have lots of plans to make it better for this comeing halloween.

·
Grrr
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ratgirl? :D I use to breed rats for pets. Now I breed mice on a small scale. What is your rat's name?
Cool. :D Rodents make such great pets! The one in the video is named Fran. :) I also have anouther one named Georgette. :cool: They will be 1 year old sometime in april(not sure when their birthday is, just know its in april)

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
Hi and welcome to the nut house. Great slide show and loved your rat. How long does the hat stay on?

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Welcome home GC. It was nice to meet you in chat. I hope you've decided to stay with the forum in spite of that, hehehe....................

·
Grrr
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi and welcome to the nut house. Great slide show and loved your rat. How long does the hat stay on?
oh she does't mind the costume. she doesn't try and take it off at all. but we didnt make her ware it for a long time though.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum GothicCandle. From reading your post about studying japanese, is it something that you are doing for a future job interest?

·
Grrr
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi and welcome to the forum GothicCandle. From reading your post about studying japanese, is it something that you are doing for a future job interest?
well...Im studying it for fun and to be able to talk to others in japanese. but of course it will help in future jobs as well. But mostly I study it because I love it. Do you study languages?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.