Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there, I am thrilled about halloween this year as I have been since I was was two. just ran across this site and I can't wait to try out all the great ideas that are out there. cant believe there are so many creepy people out there. LOVE IT. I am not alone.

·
Are you always like this?
3,064 Posts
Welcome!!!!!!!

Where are you? I'm out in the far western fringes of suburbia in the Fox River Valley!

There are lots of creative people here - just jump in and start posting!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
south side Chicago

I'm on the southwest side of Chicago (go Sox!!! even though I'm a Cubs fan) not too many scary houses in my neck of the woods. moved out here 6yrs ago from the north side ( hence being a Cubs fan) started spookifiying the house for halloween and now the "Joneses" are trying to keep up. hopefully one day our block will be as grusome as Elm street.

·
Are you always like this?
3,064 Posts
I'm on the southwest side of Chicago (go Sox!!! even though I'm a Cubs fan) not too many scary houses in my neck of the woods. moved out here 6yrs ago from the north side ( hence being a Cubs fan) started spookifiying the house for halloween and now the "Joneses" are trying to keep up. hopefully one day our block will be as grusome as Elm street.
Are you over by Midway? :)

Our last lab was named Wrigley, LOL. We love the Cubbies - I used to live up on Belmont and Broadway many moons ago... However, I'm a Chicago fan and love all of our teams. I went to the second to last game at old Comisky. :)

And I LOVE the Bears!!!!!!!! I finished making a fleece Bears blanket yesterday for today's game.

Anyway, great to have another Chicagoan on board!!!!!!!!! :) Post some pics of your haunt !

·
Registered
159 Posts
Welcome! You'll love all of the ideas you get from this forum.

Even though I have lived in the Atlanta area for 15 years, I will always consider myself a Chicago girl. That's where I got my love for all things Halloween. I would move back in a minute if I could. I'm originally from Mount Prospect. Going up there in one more week to get my fall fix before my crazy decorating starts for Halloween.

Can anyone on this board throw me ideas of other great places to visit relating to Halloween while I'm up there?

·
Registered
168 Posts
You are NOT alone in your love for this holiday!
Second only to Christmas in sales receipts. People spend about 5 billion yearly on Halloween.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.