Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think I've formally introduced myself here yet. I'm AuntBite and I've been posting here for a little while but lurking longer.:googly: In other words I tend to do things bass ackwards. Anyhow I've finally managed to successfully sign up w/Photobucket and start an album(I don't feel so ashamed any more). Not much there alien w/space ship, spider prop/costume, and tree face. Will add more when I figure out how to scan pics.

BTW...I do my haunt stuff in the family cornfield maze, so I'm technically not a home haunter:eek: But since the family basically gives me no budget and I mostly scrounge stuff off the roadside I thought I might creep in.

Thanks to all, I really love this place.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Howldy one thing we are all good at is roadside recovery

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
Hi and welcome to a fellow lurker. You've got a great start.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Hi AuntBite, welcome to the forum! Holy Carp !!!!!!! Is that actually a small dark ride you have going there with those little cars? Are they tractor pulled like a hay ride??

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Nice pics. As vlad said, looks like you have some kind of carts going through there... tractor pulled? Looks like a lot of fun.

Welcome to our little nightmare world here. :D

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Hi Aunt Bite ..Glad you decided to join us.
nice spaceship you got there.

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Hi and WELCOME...This is a great place to be, the people here have awesome creative minds and dont mind sharing ideas. I love it here.

·
Registered
403 Posts
As we say up here in Canada, "Bonjour et bien venu!" Well, we would say that if we were french, but I really only can mangle the language. We also say "Mon dieu c'est froid. J'espoir que l'hiver von allez a la sud pour tout les ami en Louisiana. Y s'il vous plait, nour voulons un peaux du temp chaud, ci c'est possible. Merci y pass les patate!"

I hope that makes sense, but all I likely said was "My head is shaped like a grapefruit". Damn pamplemouse.

Have fun, you'll like it here.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.