Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought i'd introduce myself. I'm BloodyRose A.k.a Mrs. Morbius.

Nice to meet you all, some of you i have met kinda in the chat.

Maybe the Dr. can dig me up an avatar sometime.

Anyhoo talk to you later!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Welcome to the Forum... you'll meet a lot more interesting people around... and I'm suprised u didn't head for the hills after the chat :D

14,925 Posts
HMmmm, the Doc's wife.
Is he feeling lonely here?

State of confusion, funny....does this reflect on the Doc himself?

Maybe it's really the Doc himself.....Working really hard to spread the posts out so he won't look like the post whore he really is??

So, if this is the Doc and he wants to wear a dress, I'm cool with it, I support you...

Would the real Mrs. Morbius please stand up?

I welcome you here to HauntForum. Round of applause please for the Mrs.!
You are a Saint for all you endure!

LOL

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the warm welocme, The Dr. has been wanting me to join for sometime now. And thank for the welcome hun and yes i was keeping your chair warm for you!

Thanks for the avatar spooky it's very pretty i guess i can't use it till i hit 1000 posts,lol. that may be a while i'm more a reader than a poster!

And Frighteners.. i Promised Morbius that i wouldn't mention catching him rumaging through my Dresses... he claimed it was for a prop!

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Sure you can. I think all you need is 30 posts to use a static avatar. Until then, there's a selection of avatars to pick from where you signed up. :-D

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Hello, Doc's wife! We've spoken a time or two, good to see you on the forum finally! :D

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Welcome BloodyRose! I got my wife to sign up too, but she doesn't post much. She had a birthday yesterday and told me that the forum sent her a birthday email. She was very excited about getting the email. Now, if I can just get her excited about making me breakfast then I should be a head of the game. LOL.

Welcome BloodyRose, Mrs. Dr. Morbius!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.