Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is another food container I have been working on and finally finished.
coffe can, foam tube,paper,monster mud, white enamel and stain. I used an onion bag for imprinting, hot glue for teeth and 1 flicker light took apart had 2 bulbs in it, separated those 1 for each eye using battery (one of those flat ones that come with the flicker light...
here are 3 pics same setting dif light color

·
Terrible Peril
2,660 Posts
KOOL...Lily...The onion bag imprint really works well. Great prop, and nice job on the different color settings

·
She looks so normal
21,276 Posts
You'll have quite the table settings come Halloween night. Looks cool.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks .. Kool<..LOL
I was going to cover him with the snake skin I used for the skelly snakes but then thought of the onion bag instead..
I will prob be using the blue lighted colors in the grubyard so it doesnt distract from my fountain I want to use also.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah his teeth are sickie LOL

·
Registered
412 Posts
I could have gone all day without seeing this!!!! I hate snakes!!!:eek: He or she is a little too good looking for me!! Did I mention I hate snakes!!! :eekin: But I do also agree, it looks best in the blue light. Don't get me wrong Lilly you did a great job, I just don't like snakes!!! After a second look it's ok now it's smiling at me!!!!!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Is it me or did it just slither towards buckaneerbabe? RUN! he, he. Sorry, I heard somewhere that you were a little afraid of snakes! I have to admit that I'd be a little reluctant to put my hand near that thing to get food too though!

Wow, that looks really creepy (in a great way). Very nice job! The texture is perfect!

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Buckaneerbabe,,don't let the smile fool ya ..muahhh

hopefully I will get his even bigger brother done ...

thanks ghouls and boils

·
Registered
412 Posts
Is it me or did it just slither towards buckaneerbabe? RUN! he, he. Sorry, I heard somewhere that you were a little afraid of snakes! I have to admit that I'd be a little reluctant to put my hand near that thing to get food too though!

Wow, that looks really creepy (in a great way). Very nice job! The texture is perfect!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts