Haunt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ghost Maker
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recovered enough from the haunted house and party Saturday to come home a little early from work on Halloween and throw together a quick display in my front yard (all of my stuff was sitting in the garage). The lights were already on the house, I just built a quick cemetary. More pictures at http://www.johnnyspage.com/home2006.htmI tell ya, next year it's yard haunt only for me, more fullfilling than building a haunted house elsewhere.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Fulfill yourself away HJ. I can't believe you hooked this up in an hour. Incredible. Again, the lighting makes it. It took me three times as long as your set up just to get my lights right. On second thought, I don't like you anymore.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Man, your crazy! hehe, just like me!
Its too much work doing the whole party thing and then hauling all your props back home and then sorting back thru and quickly tossing together a yard haunt. -But, I for one will do it all again next year!

Your yard looks awesome, and all done in an hour? wow.
Your contest scarecrow looks wonderful with that blue light on him.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Hey HJ - talk about your light set-up (I love it)... I created a thread based on your comment -> it's in the Atmosphere category...

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,767 Posts
Done in a hour? I should report you to the Guiness Book of Records!

·
Registered
738 Posts
An Hr. Wow HJ

it took me that long just to rake the leaves from the back to put them in front ;)

Nice work

·
Ghost Maker
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, necessity breeds insane speed, hehe. Its not as much as it appears, grave yard fence sections screwed together haphazradly, a few tombstones, a scarecrow and some LED spotlights.

Hey HJ - talk about your light set-up (I love it)... I created a thread based on your comment -> it's in the Atmosphere category...
Thank edwood, the lighting in the graveyard is 6 LED spotlights, 2 blue, 2 green and 2 red, all made with plastic coke bottle caps and 1" thinwall PVC. Pop in a 9volt battery and position.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts