Votes: 3 30.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a Vampire turned mutant killing machine engaging in fisticuffs with an otherworld demon lord, who like our own Hauntiholik, has a thing for horns. With that I bring you:

Jared Nomak

vs.

Darkness

While Darkness is cool and all, my money is riding on Nomak to bring this party home. Keep in mind that skinny Tom Cruise along with incompetent elvin folk defeated the evil Darkness. Nomak kicked the asses of several vampires, humans with machine guns and Blade himself and the latter I think could put a serious hurting on that devil dude. Nomak would rip off Darkness' horns and shove 'em straight up his goatish butt before he made him his personal bitch. Nomak, until he was defeated by Blade was one of the more dire movie monster threats ever created.

·
Administrator
10,704 Posts
Yes I do have a thing for horns...... BUT in this case I think Nomak would be the victor in this battle.

·
Master of Scaremonies
12,928 Posts
OK I guess I'm in the minority again, but I really believe that a demon/devil would be able to easily dispatch a vampire. I mean, the Darkness possesses supernatural mystical abilities that would far surpass a measly vampire. :devil:

I know Sin will reply in kind :D

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nope. I'm letting this one slide. I said my piece in the intro if that's not enough exposition for ya, then nothing's going to work. :D

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We need at least four more votes to proceed. Then we can go onto the last Quarterfinal match, onto the Semi's and the Finals. We have something really special for the next match ups. So the sooner we can get through these matches, the sooner we can get to the "goodies." :D

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,776 Posts
I'm thinking I'm thinking:D I think I'm going with Nomak.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay, who hasn't voted yet? Tipo? Wildomar? Teary? Grape? Who...?

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
I voted the other day and didn't post yet but I need to get Damon over here. I will get on him now and get him to vote asap.

BTW I went w/ Jared

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
I had to vote Nomak. I had already seen Blade 2 but haddn't seen Legend till Kristy made me watch it last night.

i gotta say, Darkness it a bitch. gets beat by a 'forrest' kid with no combat training, an imp, a fairy, and 3 lawn gnomes...... and dies crying for his daddy..... what a sorry excuse for evil

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, it's been a haul here, but Nomak pulls out the victory. We close this one out and head for our last Quarterfinal bout.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.