Votes: 1 16.7%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In this, the second match, we have once again, Universal squaring off against Hammer. Who will win when we face off East against the West as Lon Chaney Jr. and Christopher Lee tangle with The Wolf Man vs. The Mummy?

A whiny (Not howling) werewolf battling a 4,000 year old plus murderous bandaged automaton. Let the voting and dust start flying.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Wolfman for all its unintentional comedic scenes, is still a pretty good film. The Mummy is a good film too, and loses like Zombie-F said, only by a tiny hair.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Larry Talbot, though whiny he may be, is still handing Kharis' dusty ass to him with all the fury of a werewolf born. It may be a trifle too late to hope for any type of upset Hammer Studios could pull at the last minute, but as usual, it is time for that "Mid-Week Warning."

I dunno. I'm seriously contemplating moving the HMDM's forward when a slaughter of this magnitude is going down. What do you guys think? Should we continue to post these Saturday's as usual, or if a film is being soundly defeated, do we move on at the regular mid-week point? Get back here with me with any feedback you may have. Your comments are much appreciated.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm calling it. There's simply no reason to continue when something is getting beat this badly. Wlfie moves on and so do we. This closes this particular poll.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.