Votes: 1 16.7%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's been a gruelling battle for primacy between the best of the sequels. Now after the smoke is clear and the blood, natural and un, has washed the floor we have come to our two finalist. Evil Dead 2: Dead By Dawn is our first contestant, and Jaws 2 just in from it's recent bloodbath are facing off against each other in a bout to see which is indeed the best sequel. Get in to the polls and vote, leave your comments and let the games begin.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
WOW! I Can vote this time!! YAY! Okay so lets see...

I'm sorry but as far as movies go Evil Dead 2 was a whole lot better then Jaws 2. I found JAWS 2 had too many simularaties between JAWS like when the boat was pulled backwards.
And even though Evil Dead 2 did start from where the first one did it kinda carried along the story and was quite diffrent from the first one. JAWS didn't do as much for me as Evil Dead 2 did.

YAY! VOTEING TIME!

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went for Evil Dead 2 as well. It's just an overall more satisfying experience than Jaws 2. Not being derogatory or anything, it's just a simple fact. :D

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
TipoDeemin said:
I'm also voting for the Dead. Like I saw before, the shark was never all that exciting for me.
I think thats what a lot of people felt, I mean after the first one the shark really wasn't that scary, you'd already seen it.

But don't get me wrong saying its a bad movie, it had its points like when the shark ate the chopper but I didn't enjoy it as much as I did the original...

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I really don't see the need to drag this one out any longer. Evil Dead 2: Dead By Dawn is the obvious winner. Now Ash can pack up the boomstick and wise guy attitude and head back to his job at S-Mart. And with that, we can also close this thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.