Haunt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joe's first mistake was taking a shortcut through the woods at night. Joe's second mistake was going towards the eerie noises once he was lost in the woods. Joe's final mistake was getting captured by a hungry coven of cannibal witches. Don't be like Joe. Take the long way home.

Poor Joe was made out of a cheap Rite Aid skeleton bought on clearance last year. I'll list the complete material list and costs with build pics in the next post (have to split it up do to the 5 pic max).

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Materials ------
Cheap skeleton bought at Rite Aid Pharmacy during last year clearance sale. 75% off = $10.00 ( I bought 3 :D )
1 pool noodle from walmart for the muscles (I used scraps leftover from other builds but the scraps equaled about one full noodle) = $5.00
1 length of pipe insulation for skinless muscles and a lung= $1.75
2 pieces of foam craft paper for the facial muscles= $.50
A few glue sticks =$1.00
Paint = $1.00?
An old stuffed animal from a yard sale for the hair = $1.00
Paper towels for the skin = 1.00
1 can of Great Stuff for the intestines, eyeball and body filler = $7.00
Total cost =$28.25

·
Super Moderator
64,107 Posts
Holy crap, the detail is astonishing! The cops are going to be knocking on your door come Halloween:jol:

·
Clean "cut"
27,005 Posts
Good reminder never to get lost in the woods at night or you could end up like Joe.

This is an amazing build. Nice work

·
H.B.I.C.
9,101 Posts
Eww, Joe's pretty gross, and a bad decision maker. Excellent build, I like seeing the techniques you've used.

·
Headless & Haunting
4,767 Posts
That is an amazing piece of work. Well done!

·
Muddled Moderator
28,214 Posts
I don't usually go for the gory stuff, but you did a beautiful job on this guy's anatomy. Great job.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Man Joe is truly horrifying! You did an amazing job Hog_Flu, the detail is just incredible! It's just so cool that you created Joe out of a pool noodle, great stuff and pipe insulation. Really creative and impressive. :D Poor Joe, he really should have taken the long way home. ;)

·
IN MEMORIAM - A Wee Bit Wicked....
8,670 Posts
:jol:Very creative use of a bunch of nothing and ending up with a wonderful prop! I love the detail and the story is awesome. Well done HF!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts