Haunt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year about this time, there were posts about when Home Depot was going to have their seasonal items ready for purchase online. I've been watching and haven't seen any posts with dates - but did notice Home Depot changed their Halloween page banner to the "coming soon" message.

Anybody know the date sales open up online?

·
Super Moderator
64,434 Posts
Looks as if there are a number of items you can order on line now for delivery to either a store for pickup or to your home. Click on the “Shop Now” button after going to the link below.

Reactions: GhoulieLover

·
Registered
75 Posts
Looks as if there are a number of items you can order on line now for delivery to either a store for pickup or to your home. Click on the “Shop Now” button after going to the link below.

Just remember to filter out any "Haunted Hill Farm" products because that crap is overpriced, hot garbage.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bummed- not sure when they actually launched - but sometime between staying up to 2am and checking back at 5am, they launched and the inferno was not available....

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bummed- not sure when they actually launched - but sometime between staying up to 2am and checking back at 5am, they launched and the inferno was not available....
UPDATE - Inferno was able to be ordered... had to navigate to an option to do via the saved item in my cart from last year, but allowed me to order. :)

·
Registered
682 Posts
I think they rolled it out earlier than stated again so by the official release a bunch of stuff is gone. From what I’ve read on the other forum, it sounds like they are releasing things in small groups as opposed to everything all at once. Don’t give up if what you want disappears, just keep checking back. Assume that’s to try to combat the scalpers. I think the big hitters like the 12 foot skeletons are also limited to one per person. Granted, scalpers are going to go around the system because they have no soul but maybe it will slow them down a little.

·
Registered
682 Posts
So I went by one of the stores today to ask when Halloween was going out. Both employees that were standing there laughed and looked at me like I had 3 heads. Laughing at me when I’m not being funny doesn’t go over terribly well so I decided to be scary for my own entertainment. I looked at them dead serious and said, “I’m a haunter, we have to start early to fight the scalpers.” They stopped laughing and the older lady said she would check and went to the office to find out so I followed her. Another person at the door started to laugh at the question and looked at me and immediately stopped. He he he.

It’s not going out until around the first week of September. I didn’t start laughing until I drove off. They probably thought I was some kind of psychopath ha ha ha!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts