Haunt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got back from HD and saw they had started putting out a bunch of Halloween stuff. Its great to see Halloween decorations out early and in a fair variety. Seems like the past few years stores werent carrying as much and this year there is. At least that is the trend I hope. Anyway I attached some pics for you to see.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I would post more but I see we dont get a lot of space for posting photos... guess that is why all you folks do the Photo Bucket route. Anyway sorry about the poor quality, but I was using my Palm Pilot... really got some strange looks from other shoppers. ;)

·
Registered
295 Posts
heh, I felt self conscious doing the same thing a few weeks ago at Big Lots and then WormyT posted way better pics than I had taken.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry I didnt catch the price. I have more photos and can send them if you want, just let me know. Or let me know how to post more. :D

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
heh, I felt self conscious doing the same thing a few weeks ago at Big Lots and then WormyT posted way better pics than I had taken.
I did too, but after seeing Wormyt's post I realized there are other Obsessive Cumpulsives out there and that's okay!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I'll have to check the Home Depot near work out next week! HD doesn't have anything on their website, so selection might vary per store location. Thanks for the heads-up and the pics, Wildomar!

For anyone interested in the mummy, Wal-Mart has the same one online for $78.48. You can probably get it shipped to your local store if they don't have it in stock. 6' Animated Mummy at WalMart

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did you notice how tall that 6 foot mummy was? :D
Whoa my bad! I messed up not only on not getting the cost, but the size of the 6-foot Mummy as well. I could be wrong, but I want to say it was in the neighborhood of about 72-inches in height. Anyway dont hold me to it. ;)

If somebody else finds out the size; we should post it somewhere. :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Well, gonna have to check out my HD tomorrow. The only thing is, they have never put out Halloween stuff in my area before.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
I have never seen halloween at our pot but cant imagine them doing it especially as most of ours have a halloween adventure store right close

1 - 17 of 17 Posts