Haunt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been stalking the Home Depot sight every day in case they bring back the 12 ft skeleton. I know it's early but they already have some new products for sell. Anyone hear or see anything on the skellie's return this season? It was so hard to get one the last time and I'm hoping it comes back and we'll have the chance to get one. There were a number of folks not into Halloween but in to trying to make a profit on a resale of these guys/gals.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I haven't seen or heard anything but they were so popular that I am sure they will return. Right now all they have is overpriced dollar store garbage from Haunted Hill Farm.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well by now I would think anyone else interested has seen the activity on the Halloween forum site. Some folks were lucky enough to get the skelly due to a glitch already at Home Depot. Sounds like they will actually go up around July 13. Hope so and hope all will be able to get one if they want. Mainly I hope not see to see the 12 ft skelly or pumpkin guy on ebay for a $1,000 bucks.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Checking out different sites it's going to bea mad scramble for the skelly again. Keeping my fingers crossed but if not In hope to get the backup pumpkin guy to go along with this crew. Facebook..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts