Haunt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This year I want to drive around and check out home haunts and cool displays. Just wondering who here on the forum is in or near St. Louis so I know where to go looking. :jol:

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, Undertaker is in the Pacific area, Bob-O is in Des Peres area and I am in St. Louis (Ballwin). Check out our website for directions: Blackfordhaunt.com
I don't see any listings in the member directory for a Bob-O or Undertaker. Do they have different forum names?

·
Registered
802 Posts
I'm in Edwardsville about 15 minutes north east of STL. Rev is close - and we have talked.

The interesting thing is that in a tradition started years ago - Edwardsville Trick or Treats on the 30th - not the 31st. So We'll have our stuff up on the 30th.

Then on the 31st - we have a parade downtown. We have about 100 entries every year in the parade and it lasts for more than two hours.

Hey - on a separate note - this thread almost makes enough St. Louis haunters to have a St. Louis Haunt faction doesn't it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.