Votes: 5 35.7%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In our next match-up we have two brutes ready to get busy kicking each others asses in less than subtle methods of mayhem. One is an amalgam of dead tissue re-animated by electricity, the other is a chainsaw wielding maniac who wears a dead skin mask and has the I.Q. of a addled duck. To this I bring you:

Frankenstein's Monster

vs.

Leatherface

Let the earth tremble...and you get to the polls to send our next contestant to the next round.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Ahh, Leatherface is a cross-dressing pussy. :p
Frankenstein's Monster tears him limb from limb.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went for bolt-neck for the same reason, Raxl. Frankie would just take that panty-waist's toy away from him and really give him something to squeal about when he shoved it, still running up Leatherface's ass.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
wow I have picked the loser in every match up thus far and I see yet again. I think leather face rocks! Hes totally mentally deranged... something to be afraid of... Frankenstein started having scruples... thats sucks to be him....

Im going for the fear so Im going for Leatherface....

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't believe that 'Face is gonna catch up. Bolt-Neck is stomping a mudhole in his chest and walking it dry and it's only a day after this match was posted...

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Have to go with Frankie myself, Leatherface does absolutely nothing for me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ok, if we are talking about brute strength, I would go with FM. However, since this is a fight, we have to take agility into consideration.

Yes, FM is a tank in that most of his nerve endings have been pretty much fried, however, unless he was getting attacked by a flaming Chainsaw, he'd just growl or something. Plus he's in platform shoes! Have you ever tried to run in platforms? Not an easy task, take it from someone who knows.

So, I guess this would be why I went with Leatherface. I'm probably going to have to rent one of those movies eventually...because a prequel is on the horizon (a Trailer was available with the Snakes on a Plane previews).

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Frankie wins this round and we send that idiot with a chainsaw squealing back to his wacked-out family. Next up...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.